• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok....I finally got my tank back to normal and I want to get some SPS going again. I lost about 80% of what I had. So, I'm looking to buy or trade some stuff. I have some green cap w/purple rim, orange cap, microphalmia, a greenish yuma ric, big green palys, and a couple mushrooms available. I'll post pics if anyone is interested. What do you have?

RichT said:
Ok....I finally got my tank back to normal and I want to get some SPS going again. I lost about 80% of what I had. So, I'm looking to buy or trade some stuff. I have some green cap w/purple rim, orange cap, microphalmia, a greenish yuma ric, big green palys, and a couple mushrooms available. I'll post pics if anyone is interested. What do you have?

Rich, remember my thread about the fallen coral that caused me to re-aquascape my tank? Well the frag that fell was an ORA Roscoes Blue Acro. A piece about 3/4" fell off and I reglued it to a plug. You can have it. I'll bring it to the meeting along with Billy's suprise coral.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I only have one right now, but when we re-scape the tank after the superbowl we may end up with more. I'll keep you posted.

RichT said:
Great Mike! Thanks!

No problem Rich. That's what this club is about, right?

I'm also going to be bringing my first donations for the raffle. Can anyone let me know what or if there are any rules, or things, I should know for when I bring them?

Do I need a photo printed out? ect.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have 2 frags of White Tip Stag. One will go into the raffle and the second one is up for sale for 10$. 1.5" or so.

billyr98 said:
photos are always appreciated for raffles..

OK, will do.

I'm bringing an orange monti digi that I won at my first meeting. It grew so I fraged it and now i'll pass it on to the next guy/girl.

I'm going to bring some nice zoa frags. Someone asked me to frag a few and he never showed up. So i figure i'll donate those too. I have AOGs, Goochsters, WamminWatermelons, MonsterLips. They will all go to the raffle.

Be at the meeting if you wanna chance at them.

I have some encrusting kind of stuff that I have been holding since the frag swap that Ricky Fins donated. I'll see if I can get some pictures and post for identification and personal abuse! ;D

blange3 said:
I have some encrusting kind of stuff that I have been holding since the frag swap that Ricky Fins donated. I'll see if I can get some pictures and post for identification and personal abuse! ;D

is it holding up under VHOs :p

billyr98 said:
blange3 said:

is it holding up under VHOs :p

Wise guy! It's actually under T5's in my 30 gallon frag tank. Color is washed out, but they are growing. ;D

would anyone happen to have any of the following for sale at the meeting?

green Trumpet coral
zoa frags
birdsnets
beginner type hard coral

Nano10 said:
would anyone happen to have any of the following for sale at the meeting?

green Trumpet coral
zoa frags
birdsnets
beginner type hard coral

I still have the GB packers
233_14_11_07_1_02_32_0.jpg

PHE's (not actual frag)
233_12_09_07_3_22_48_0.jpg

Eagle Eyes (not actual frag
233_12_09_07_3_22_48_1.jpg

I also have purple death paly's I can frag.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nano, I'll have some green as well as red & green trumpets fragged by then (we're re-scaping the tank the weekend between the Superbowl & the meeting). I also have a white tip stag that has survived just about anything you could put it through (believe me). I've got a few mini colonies of a nana (purple tips, green polyps) that I'll need to find new homes for. I also have some blue polyped birds nest. The birdsnest has been the most fragile of the 3 IME, but the colony I have is growing like a weed right now.

I'd love to trade a branch of my birds nest with someone who has pink.

I'll also have some encrusted egg crate for sale for the meeting. Everything from zoas to psammacora (brown), cap, nana and who knows what else.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LMAO! I wouldn't be selling any of my gorgeous, rare and splendiforous BRIGHT GREEN psamma. It is the brown that has consumed the egg crate that I'll be parting off! Thankyouverymuch! ;D

Definitely interested in everything that's been mentioned. What would 100 bucks get me? no prices listed so I'm not sure.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
10$ for the frags, 20$ for the mini-colonies of SPS and 5$ a head on the trumpets. I might also have some frogspawn for 10$ a head.