• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

I'm going to try and make the meeting, I have 2 frags of super hairy pavona I'll be donating to the raffle if I can't make it I'll pass it along to someone to get it their...

mott768 said:
I'm going to try and make the meeting, I have 2 frags of super hairy pavona I'll be donating to the raffle if I can't make it I'll pass it along to someone to get it their...

Cool, hope you can make it Tom!

hmmm, anyone interested in carpooling/giving me a ride?
Cherry hill is about 1hr 34 mins from my area which is in N. Newark.
I could drive to someone's place then hitch a ride from there?
As long as I'm back home by like...6ish pm.

It would be my first NJRC meeting if that helps!
I'm an ok person, I've met a few folks from here, pretty quiet, I'm a H.S. science teacher in Newark,I like light rock, pet cat....

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
tony13 said:
I signed up a few days ago to become a member but was wondering can non members attend?

We encourage everyone to attend. Member or not.

Welcome aboard!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: I can't believe that out of all of the meetings I've been to, this is the one that I can't make :'( :'( :'(. My wifes cousin decided to get married on that day and we have to attend. I guess I just have to wait for the pictures. I really wanted to see that tank. Maybe one day I can stop by and take a look at it. I'm usually in Camden once a month.

ricwilli said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: I can't believe that out of all of the meetings I've been to, this is the one that I can't make :'( :'( :'(. My wifes cousin decided to get married on that day and we have to attend. I guess I just have to wait for the pictures. I really wanted to see that tank. Maybe one day I can stop by and take a look at it. I'm usually in Camden once a month.

wedding shmedding ... I say come to the meeting.

BobCReef said:
Billy you need me to bring any food or something?

Francis, it could use a handful

if u wanna bring some food, thats cool with me...

I don't have anything scheduled for myself to make yet for the meeting.. just got a keg of beer ready so far..
thanks!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Some frags available for the meeting:

3 Blue tip stags, nice pale blue tips. Decently encrusted on plugs, one fairly branched already, 2 about to branch lots of fresh growth.

Pink birds nest, fresh cut unmounted will frag on request. I can get some decent sized frags off of the colony.

Green "scripps" acro fluorescent green polyps, fast grower real nice under actinics.
A mini-colony, well branched on a rock. Can also fresh cut some. This baby is taking over.

Purple, green or orange cap. Take your pick.

Pocillopora mini colonies (I think I can get them off of the rock), unmounted.

Thanks for looking.

Herb

Scripps

Phyl said:
Rich, I'll take the trade. Thanks.

Billy, I'll have a white tip stag to trade with you.

Billy: White tip stag (trade for pink birdsnest)
Rich: Blue polyp birdsnest (trade for magenta)
Nano: Birdsnest, Stag, Digi, Candy Cane, Frogspawn, Frolonies (3?)

Phyl, havn't checked in in a while we still a go? got any orange caps?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know I have green/purple cap that auto fragged during the upgrade, but no orange. I do have some of each of those I listed for you.