• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

I would be looking to buy some ricordea/zoos/shrooms or pretty much any frags at the meeting, pm me with anything you will be bringing that isnt spoken for, I would love to see what you have.

i would like a piece of pink birds nest if any one has a frag.
thanks ......happy reefing .....al

ill take the blue can of similac......thanks

Phyl said:
Renee, I know I have some psammacora on egg crate and some zoas, I'll have to check to see what else we kept. If you want the psammacora, pick something else you think I'll like out of your SPS & we'll trade. The piece of egg crate is easily 3x3 (probably closer to 5x5).
ok, i will bring something with blue tips or something green and blue, or i have alot of ora tortuosa i could frag. that anemone is cool, he finally found a good place to stay. got any more? any eggcrate with acro encrustings? i love zoos. i will take the crate with the psammacora. is it orange or green?

debfife said:
If anyone is going and uses powdered similac let me know. I have 2 cans I can bring you.

what do you use, Debbie. we get formula free at work, depending on which formula company rotation we are on.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
egg crate is tan
might have some nana on crate
probably have some chaeto I can spare
One more 'Nem left that I can pull out.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Anyone want frags at the meeting? Sorry for the bad-old pics
Purple Deaths $50 for 2 polyp frags.
IMG_1394.jpg

Nucular Greens 2 polyp frags for $50-
IMG_1417.jpg

Radioactive greens $15 for 10 polyp frags

IMG_1388.jpg

er1c's_paly 10 polyp frags for $50
http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=3505
IMG_1387.jpg

2 quarter sized frags of this toad stool $20
IMG_7450.jpg

Phyl said:
egg crate is tan
might have some nana on crate
probably have some chaeto I can spare
One more 'Nem left that I can pull out.
sounds good. let me know, maybe pm me pix so i can see what i should bring in trade

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
!! PLEASE Update the RSVP for the MEETING !!

We need to get an accurate head count of who will be attending the meeting. I know I've spoken with several folks who are on the RSVP who are not planning on attending. I also know that several people have said they are coming, but haven't RSVPd yet.

Please update when you get a chance!

Thanks!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
In case you've missed it! ;D

Phyl said:
We need to get an accurate head count of who will be attending the meeting. I know I've spoken with several folks who are on the RSVP who are not planning on attending. I also know that several people have said they are coming, but haven't RSVPd yet.

Please update when you get a chance
!

Thanks!

Also, try to list what food your bringing so we can avoid duplicates.

Thanks again!