• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The only pics I have handy are the ones from our pre-upgrade photos. There's one down and to the left of the yellow tang. The other is behind the mag float and to the left. Golf ball to tangerine size pieces available.

dsc_0772.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Scuba Dude, LPS generally grows more slowly than SPS and so fragging it isn't as appealing. It takes LPS much longer to recover the look from a peice being removed.

That being said, I may have some frags of chalices from my system move. I'll have to look and see how they've healed to see if they're ready to move.

For those who haven't been to a meeting and don't know what to bring food-wise, I'll throw out a quick list here. Feel free to either pick from the list or make something that you do well. I just recommend that you update the RSVP so that people know at a glance what will be coming along (avoiding duplicates). With nearly 100 people in attendance it is important that we all do our share to bring something along to take some of the burden off of the host.

Jambalaya
Ziti/pasta dish
Mac & Cheese
Ham
Subs/Finger Sandwiches
Shrimp coctail
Fruit Salad
Dessert
Veggie tray
cheese/crackers/pepperoni

Hi This will be my first meeting. Hubby and I have some trumpet still, at least a couple frags. Will have a better idea once he finishes breaking down his 12g aquapod.

And if anyone's interested in that, he's selling it, tank, HQI 70W sunpod, stand. Plus a sapphire skimmer.

Would be interested in getting some pink, purple or blue SPS possibly.

Looking forward to it!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Rich, I'll take the trade. Thanks.

Billy, I'll have a white tip stag to trade with you.

Billy: White tip stag (trade for pink birdsnest)
Rich: Blue polyp birdsnest (trade for magenta)
Nano: Birdsnest, Stag, Digi, Candy Cane, Frogspawn, Frolonies (3?)

I suddenly have a perponderance of frags available if anyone is interested. Just let me know if you want any of the above listed frags!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cash is good, Kathy, I'm not fussy :)

Renee, I know I have some psammacora on egg crate and some zoas, I'll have to check to see what else we kept. If you want the psammacora, pick something else you think I'll like out of your SPS & we'll trade. The piece of egg crate is easily 3x3 (probably closer to 5x5).

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm going to see if I can find a nice fruit tray. I'll probably wait and pick it up at Wegmens when I get into town.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Juice would be great to bring along, Kathy!

Fruit tray sounds great, Rich. Did you update the RSVP? ;D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
why is jambalaya not next to sinkingbeach's name ??? simply unacceptable ;)

(enough of a hint? ;D)