• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2012 Meeting

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, Thanks to Mike and Nikki for another great meeting and to those who came out to pack the house, thank you too! I met a lot of new people and I apologize if I didn't get to everybody because I was too busy eating that great food. The beef wellington was awesome as was the Bacon wrapped jalapeno(Jgraz?) , I missed out on the brownies and I should have eaten Darren's when I had it in my hands! Definitely the best meeting raffle I have seen...Thanks Darren and all who donated too.

Also like to thank Nikki for purchasing the stuff for the kids to do and giving them that room, My kids were so happy to be at a meeting again and made it even better by having the stuff and some new kids!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I have a couple of pics I took, of course when I pulled out the camera the battery was dead so I had to charge it. I will get them up tomorrow.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know some people were taking pics with some real cameras... but here are a few I took with my Droid RAZR.

2012-02-25_14-59-00_815.jpg

2012-02-25_14-09-23_614.jpg

Loved their Scholy!

2012-02-25_14-09-38_694.jpg

2012-02-25_15-59-23_399.jpg

Random frag rack shot

2012-02-25_14-09-57_784.jpg

Well, even though I was only able to stay 5 mins and barely made it out of the hall (daughter became very shy all of a sudden) I had a great time!

Well, even though I was only able to stay 5 mins and barely made it out of the hall (daughter became very shy all of a sudden) I had a great time!

It's funny she wasn't shy at all talking to me, Jgrazz, & my GF then you peaked around the corner & she's all shy again. maybe it was just the total amonut of people :encouragement: