• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2012 Meeting

I have a Canon MP530 printer that I would like to give away to someone who needs. The only thing with the printer is it does not have ink. There is some black ink but all the other colors need to be replaced. It has individual cartridges for each color. Looks to be about $56 on staples.

Scanner/Copier/Fax, Paper Tray

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Pixma-Office-Inkjet-Printer/dp/B000GUO4L0

If you have any frags youd like to give away that would be cool but definatley not required. Toss me a pm, otherwise I will be leaving it at home.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Ok stopped by the local deli and put in an order for:

Sloppy joe sandwich trays
Penne vodka
Antipasto

So if you are wondering what to bring, anything but those. We will also have soda and beer but more is always appreciated. Looking forward to tomorrow and everyone who is coming.

Well, I think it is best for me to stay home and work on my tank. I know I will miss a great meeting. I was going to bring some corals for the raffle, but since I will not be attending, I was wondering if anyone near me can stop by and take them to the meeting tomorrow. You can pick them up today or tomorrow after 10:30am. They are not spectacular, but I'm sure someone will be happy with them. If not, than I guess I'll keep them in the tank.

Corals are:

- War coral (has two colors)
- Hollywood stunner
- Orange Monti cap

Pics are not the best

a19f6fc7.jpg

7ee147c5.jpg

8a97369b.jpg

70b3bf52.jpg

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, I think it is best for me to stay home and work on my tank. I know I will miss a great meeting. I was going to bring some corals for the raffle, but since I will not be attending, I was wondering if anyone near me can stop by and take them to the meeting tomorrow. You can pick them up today or tomorrow after 10:30am. They are not spectacular, but I'm sure someone will be happy with them. If not, than I guess I'll keep them in the tank.

Corals are:

- War coral (has two colors)
- Hollywood stunner
- Orange Monti cap

Calling you.

This will be my 2nd meeting, I didn't stay long at the first so never experience the raffle first hands. Was curious how much is per ticket so I can gauge how much cash to bring.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Raffle ticket prices (going off the top of my head but should be close)

1 for 3$
2 for 5$
5 for $10
12 for $20

Hmm, awesome prices, I'm going to try and snag a few of those pieces from dnov99. I will bring a few frags myself to add to the pool. Gl to everyone!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be bring a Mexican pizza with chips.....being bold enough thinking that I'll be able to use the oven for about 30 minutes? Otherwise, a cold Mexican Pizza! :eek:

I really wanted to swing by - but then my daughter did something at lunch that let's just say was very very unappetizing (sounds like BART except the last letter isn't a T) and needless to say caused me to head home and keep an eye on her. She's 6 so probably just a stomach bug but i'm sorry i am sure i missed an awesome meeting.