• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2012 Meeting

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you to everyone who made it down and donated frags for the raffle. It was good to see the family again.

Great meeting, thanks to the hosts and everyone else that made it possible!

Yes thank you. My son, who did not want to go, did not want to leave. Thanks to the guys that brought frags. All three look great. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

That you for welcoming my girlfriend And I into your home this afternoon. Was a wonderful meeting and a pleasure tO meet all of you.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks Mike and Nikki for opening your home to all of us. It was great seeing everyone and so many new faces.

Thank you Mike and Nikki for hosting an awesome meeting. Great people, Great Food, Great Frags, I dont know what else you could ask for!

Thank you to all who donated the frags as well, it was very kind of you and hopefully in time I will be able to do the same.

Thank you Mike and Nikki for inviting us to your beautiful home. We had a great time. It was nice seeing everyone
again. Thanks to all that donated frags. Darren:encouragement: Greg:encouragement:
Danny what can I say.

We are looking forward to hosting ours in May.

TD

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you mike and Nikki...it was my first meeting and I really enjoyed myself. Herb thank you for the frags and howez thanks for the cheato. It was great meeting everyone I hope to see you all at meetings in the future. Thanks again.
-Kevin

Thanks Mike and Nikki for being such gracious host. You made two newbies feel very welcome. We can not wait til the next meeting.

Meg,Faye,and Elissa

Yes thank you. My son, who did not want to go, did not want to leave. Thanks to the guys that brought frags. All three look great. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

Thanks so much for the great meeting. The whole family had a super time.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Mike and Nichole….. and the frag donators…..and the food and drink purveyors. I left the meeting feeling like a newbie…..winning two frags. Great meeting. Thanks again.

howze01

NJRC Member
A great meeting Mike and Nikki, thank you! Your menagerie is awesome! Diablo is such a cool little guy and I love Trix! Glad I wasn't patted down when I left, I stuck the Harlie and the Swissguard in my pocket, that's why Curt couldn't find it. Now I feel left out, I didn't get a brownie either, Darren threatened me when I looked at them.

Next up, PARTY AT BRIANS!!

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad I'm not the only one with a small Zoo. :grin: Cat, birds, fish... I even had a mouse for a short time.

Great meeting! Food was great, and that had to be the biggest frag raffle I've seen yet! The meetings seem to get bigger with more new faces each time. Lets hope for some spring like weather for next months meeting!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike and Nikki,
Thank you for for having the meeting at your hoses again. I had a great time hanging out.

Thanks Mike and Nikki, this to was my first meeting and i had a good time, great food and frags. I think I even managed to convince my brother(my guest) to finally set his tank up.

Thanks Mike and Nikki, always a pleasure to see you and the meeting was fab! A most excellent cure for the winter bla. Very nice to meet some of your fam. And let me know when your ready to build that cat walk, we'll make it look just like crown molding :) Also looking forward to catching a few waves with the locals.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought I posted a thank you post this morning. Turns out I never submitted it when it was done. :embarassed:

Thank you Mike and Nikki for hosting another fantastic meeting. All I can say is, if you didn't get any beef wellington or any brownies... too bad sucker! Those were both yummy. :p

Was great to see the usuals again, but also nice to meet a few new people as well. Sadly I didn't win any of those incredible frags. Between the newbies and Anthony, I didn't really think I had a shot anyway.

Hope to see you all again next month.