• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2012 Meeting

Man, I'm kinda bummed right now. I really wanted to make this meeting (as I did last time Mike and Nikki had one) but my nephew took first place in Districts and will be wrestling in the Regional tournament this weekend. It's sort of a big sport in our family and we all go to support our kids, especially in the big matches.

The tournament will be at Robbinsville High School (near Trenton) so depending on when he has to wrestle on Saturday I might be able to make it.

You know us. . . Chances are that we will still have people after 5pm, so swing on by if you have time! Robbinsville to point pleasant is about an hour. We would love to see you!

For those of you who are still on the fence. . .
1. I will be making mini beef wellingtons
2. I will be making brownies with home made whipped cream (Darren, those are for you)
3. I went shopping for toys for your kids. Bought Legos (3 sets!) a jewelry kit, and UNO to entertain them while you look at out tanks. If you don't come, mike and I will be building Legos and making bead jewelry while playing UNO and drinking wine on Saturday night, so please, help save us from ourselves.
C'mon. You know you want to. Add your name to the RSVP list.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For those of you who are still on the fence. . .
1. I will be making mini beef wellingtons Can't wait
2. I will be making brownies with home made whipped cream (Darren, those are for you) ares! Hope Darren plays nice and shares!
3. I went shopping for toys for your kids. Bought Legos (3 sets!) a jewelry kit, and UNO to entertain them while you look at out tanks. If you don't come, mike and I will be building Legos and making bead jewelry while playing UNO and drinking wine on Saturday night, so please, help save us from ourselves. GREAT Choices....My kids love all 3!
C'mon. You know you want to. Add your name to the RSVP list.
If you don't come, mike and I will be building Legos and making bead jewelry while playing UNO and drinking wine on Saturday night, so please, help save us from ourselves. .
I may just stay home so that you and Mike can benefit from this! :semi-twins: LMAO!!!! That is funny!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You know us. . . Chances are that we will still have people after 5pm, so swing on by if you have time! Robbinsville to point pleasant is about an hour. We would love to see you!

Yea, it really depends on when his matches are. If he has one in the afternoon, then another at 7 PM... I'm not going to make it.

I'll try my best to be there! Don, save me a couple brownies (if you can hide them away from Darren). :rolleyes:

Well, since you asked, Crème brûlée. ;)

There is no way Nikki or Mike would trust me with a crem brulee torch in there house!

I knew I set myself up as soon as I posted that....

May try to hit up Matinas bakery depending on when I get out of work. Anyone like crumb cake?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Nikki wants a creme brulee torch, I refuse to allow her to have one.

That is true actually. He won't let me have a kitchen torch.

Phil, the kittens will be upstairs. One of the two is hypoallergenic, so it is really like dealing with cat dander from one cat. One cat that is only allowed downstairs when we are home (c'mon, just come!)
And I will be making sure that the house is clean on Saturday, so there will be a limited amount of allergens, I promis.

howze01

NJRC Member
Can't wait to meet the kitties!

So last call, I only heard from one person about Chaeto, anyone else need any?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Howze,
I will most likely be there. It will be my first meeting so I'm not sure what to expect. I could use some chaeto if you're bringing it. Thank you

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It will be my first meeting so I'm not sure what to expect.

Expect food, lots of drinks, and meeting a lot of people that should be goin to weekly fish and coral addiction meetings, not just monthly fish meetings. :D

Bring money if you would like to participate in the Frag Raffle. There will be some really nice frags at this meeting, thanks to Darren (Dnov99). I spied some of the frags when I stopped by to visit him, and I will be hitting the ATM before heading to the meeting for sure!