• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2012 Meeting

Yeah, you know no newbie has a chance with us. We already have speaker events and swaps etc. all wrapped up. We ony go to a few meetings give the rest of ya a chance to win something.:grin:

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
The frags for this meeting will be coming from my own personal collection, so make sure you come prepared. Here is the list. Good luck!

Hiller aqua delight acro
ORA Bird of paradise
ORA chips acro
ORA red planet acro
Tyree undata monti
Tyree Setosa monti
Original mummy eye chalice
Tyree firefly ecino
Tyree creamsicle chalice
Tyree key lime mango chalice
Grape watermelon chalice
Miami hurricane chalice

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The frags for this meeting will be coming from my own personal collection, so make sure you come prepared. Here is the list. Good luck!

Hiller aqua delight acro
ORA Bird of paradise
ORA chips acro
ORA red planet acro
Tyree undata monti
Tyree Setosa monti
Tyree firefly ecino
Tyree creamsicle chalice
Grape watermelon chalice
Miami hurricane chalice

AWESOME!! Can't wait to win these! Thanks Darren!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ps, who is going to distract the Desimones. :D

Hiller aqua delight acro
ORA Bird of paradise
ORA chips acro
ORA red planet acro
Tyree undata monti
Tyree Setosa monti
Tyree firefly ecino
Tyree creamsicle chalice
Grape watermelon chalice
Miami hurricane chalice

Very nice of you Darren! Cant wait to be a donor! :p

howze01

NJRC Member
Awesome Darren!

Is anyone in need of chaeto? If so let me know and I will bring some. I only have enough for say..... a Hefty bag so speak up! If no one wants it I will hide the bag under Mike's bed and see how long it tankes him to smell it.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Awesome Darren!

Is anyone in need of chaeto? If so let me know and I will bring some. I only have enough for say..... a Hefty bag so speak up! If no one wants it I will hide the bag under Mike's bed and see how long it tankes him to smell it.

LOL you can let the cats play with it.

In the RSVP thread it says to post here what you have you can bring to sell/trade. (seems like a thread in the steals and deals would be logical, but I'm new here and don't know much). I guess if I get the thumbs up I will go and make a post over there. So what does everyone have they can bring to sell/trade? I can bring a few Zoa frags and a brs dual reactor with a pound of Gfo and carbon.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
In the RSVP thread it says to post here what you have you can bring to sell/trade. (seems like a thread in the steals and deals would be logical, but I'm new here and don't know much). I guess if I get the thumbs up I will go and make a post over there. So what does everyone have they can bring to sell/trade? I can bring a few Zoa frags and a brs dual reactor with a pound of Gfo and carbon.

Normally there is not so much chatter in a meeting thread. The purpose of posting in the meeting thread is that All offers, discussion, and announcements about a meeting is in one location for those attending to keep track of. If you post there you can subscribe to updates when anybody posts there.

You are more than welcome to post in Deals and Steals also if you'd like.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is the club still recycling light bulbs? I'm about to change out my T5's and was wondering.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Man, I'm kinda bummed right now. I really wanted to make this meeting (as I did last time Mike and Nikki had one) but my nephew took first place in Districts and will be wrestling in the Regional tournament this weekend. It's sort of a big sport in our family and we all go to support our kids, especially in the big matches.

The tournament will be at Robbinsville High School (near Trenton) so depending on when he has to wrestle on Saturday I might be able to make it.

Don, if I can't make the meeting, I have some old T5's that need to be recycled also... so I'll get them to you some other time soon.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Load the Bus

My wife and I are going down to the meeting in a Honda CRV. Anyone in the area wish to carpool, let me know.