• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Frags

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok, who's got what frags to bring to the meeting? I thought it would be good to start one thread where we could keep track of who was bringing what for sale/trade.

I'm specifically looking for an Undata (lost mine in the MACNA crash).

I could frag my efflo (there are a couple of 50c size pieces that could easily be snapped off). Very hardy and grows relatively quickly.

Phyl, Im tentative on this comin meeting but dying to see your set up.. I have the tyree Undata.. you should have asked me .. I can spare you a frag at no cost.. If anyone is going and close to my work I can have the frags to your meeting Phyl..

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve! Thank you for your sooo generous offer! Hopefully someone can bring it down for me if you're not going to make it (crosses fingers). Hopefully you make it, but I haven't heard about a newborn yet...

No worries.. anytime.. Also there are some additives at my house..like Purple up and some others.. Im not sure who that belongs to as well..

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh Jeff Curry dropped them off, free for the taking, as I recall!

Thanks Phyl Ill look thru it if I can use some of them I will keep it if not I will just send it over there maybe some people needs some additives..

Phyl, if you can't hook up with Steve, then I'll bring you some of my Tyree Undata. ;D It's in urgent need of being fragged, but I just haven't had the nerves to do it yet.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wendy, if you need someone to hold your hand while you frag that baby let me know and I'll be there with gloves on (and dremel in hand if ya need)!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It will break just like a cap. Just grab a spot and ***snap***. Instafrag.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can just snap it. It will take a bit more work to shape it that way, but it can be done. If you want to keep that perfect rounded edge (that will come back regardless) then you may want to dremel.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Wendy, If you can get it out of the tank definitely use the dremel, you'll have much more control over the size and shape. I can't get mine out so I have to reach in and snap it when ever I want to frag it (which needs to be done now).

Sorry if I confused you.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
vangvace, I can Bring GSP for some pink Zoos Just tell me how much you need.
I will all so bring more GSP for any one who is looking for some.
I have some North Star Zoos,
A very Nice Trumpet Coral,
Any one need Red or blue/green Mushrooms,
I all so have some Purple tip Frogspawn
Just let me know.
Daniel

Hello everybody. I'm back and ready to start adding some frags to my tank. I am looking for zoanthid and lps frags. If you have any for sale please pm me with what you have and you want for them.