• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Frags

Corals and Fish for sale at the Meeting.

- Brain coral (Size of a softball) - $50

IMG_4387.jpg

- Trumpet (7 heads) - $35

IMG_4408.jpg

- Gold Band Maroon Clown - $25

IMG_4416.jpg

- Container of Polyps (17 heads. Don't know name) with one Red Shroom - $30. I had placed them in the container when I took my tank down and moved to my new

home. I never took them out and they've attached to the container. So you will have to detach them which can easily be done with a razor.

IMG_4425.jpg

This is the Polyps Mother colony (Not for sale)

IMG_4410.jpg

- GSP - This was given to me by Blange3 when I first started the hobby. This will be donated to the club for the Meeting Raffle.

IMG_4412.jpg

- Orange Cap - $5

- Purple Cap - $5

I would love to obtain a piece of purple cap as well.  I like red Acan too.
Phyl and Steve,
I can pickup the coral for Phyl if Steve available on friday.  I will go to the meeting this month.
Olivier

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier said:
I would love to obtain a piece of purple cap as well. I like red Acan too.
Phyl and Steve,
I can pickup the coral for Phyl if Steve available on friday. I will go to the meeting this month.
Olivier
PM sent

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I have orange, purple and green cap available. Let me know and I will bring a few frags along for whoever wants some.

$15.00 for a good sized frag.

I can frag a few SPS as well. I have a huge piece of green slimer about 5 inches long, and I will bring a few other SPS frags as well.

I am looking for some higher end SPS as well. I have a decent bit of ORA, but I could go for some other types of LE frags.

Anyone have any German blue polyped digi?

Let me know what you've got, or what you may want.

Thanks.

Herb

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have a bunch of zoas that we'll be selling at the meeting. You can take a look and see what, if anything, you want from here.

Well, my Tyree Undata is in desperate need of fragging. I won't touch it, however, unless I know there's some interest in frags. If anybody would like some, please let me know. Frags will be $20 and up, and there won't be any tiny pieces either. ;)

JerseyWendy said:
Well, my Tyree Undata is in desperate need of fragging. I won't touch it, however, unless I know there's some interest in frags. If anybody would like some, please let me know. Frags will be $20 and up, and there won't be any tiny pieces either. ;)

I will trade ya two dogs for a frag ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a large watermellon mushroom (15$) and a small rock of green hairy mushrooms (10$) and a large (5"+) florescent green polyp toadstool (45$)