• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting - Saturday the 21st in Jackson, NJ

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Like Wendy said, no need to be a member to attend. The more the merrier and by the looks of the RSVP list so far, this should be a blast!

Whoa! Check out the cast of characters, that's meant in a good way!

Some real veterans and lots of new faces. I'm pumped!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I here ya Bill

I see Steve68 but no Jason? What's up with that? And Bobbylamma WOW!!!!!! And Billy and Todd-----where's Pete???

We're gonna need Qwerty to bring the band. Did I here someone say KEG?!?!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am so psyched for this! I may pull the cover off the pool so we can have the Polar Bear Belly Flop Contest. Of course with Matt on the RSVP list, none of us have a chance!

_dsc5364.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're going to have Spiral Ham, a couple of three foot subs and Chicken fingers/nuggets/taters for the kids.

Looks like we've got beer, dessert & apps pretty well covered by those already listed. We could use some covered dish type items, sodas, water and juice for those who haven't yet decided what to bring. Thanks!

We've got 96 on the RSVP so far! :eek: Should be a great meeting.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sur4die said:
don't worry Noonan, you won't be the only newb there. looks like I'll finally be able to make this my first meeting too.

And we all know what happens to newbies at their first meetings...... they win all the coral raffles ;D

pgordemer said:
sur4die said:
don't worry Noonan, you won't be the only newb there. looks like I'll finally be able to make this my first meeting too.

And we all know what happens to newbies at their first meetings...... they win all the coral raffles ;D

:eek: :-[ :'( 8) ;D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So, I was doing a little math and tomorrow is going to be a lot like a speed dating session! The meeting is approximately 5 hours long. That's 300 minutes. With around 80 people here, that only gives you about 3 minutes and 45 seconds to spend with each person! And forget it if a kid interrupts you!

It should be a great time but I apologize in advance if I don't give you your full 3.75 minutes!

o man, these meetings look like so much fun!!! i wish i could make it! :( maybe ill make next months, since march is my bday month...have fun all!!!

can I bring a sample of water to see why this algae(I am bringing a piece to identify friend said it wasnt hair alage)is trying to take over my tank

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure. We have PO4 and NO3 colorimeters. We have an old silicates test but I don't know if it is still good or how accurate it is. Your best bet is going to be to send it away and have it tested.