• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting & Thank You

WOW!!! :D :D WOW!! What a gathering, John,Phyllis Thank you for opening up your home to us. Unbelievable Tanks and Set up. Great looking food and beer,beer,and more beer!! Nice meeting all the fellow Reefers, putting faces to web names great. I walked in wearing an old beat up pair of Reebocks, walked out wearing a new pair of Nikes. Thanks again, Hey if I win the raffle put my frags back in your tank!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Very large turn out with lots of raffle frags.
Thank you for opening up your home to all of use.
Love those PJ's. ;)

Thanks John and Phyl for a great meeting!!! Huge turnout, great food and a tasty Margarita too. Cant beleive you only had 4 people at the first meeting you hosted. The club has obviously come a long way.

Lou

Thanks Phyl and John for hosting the meeting!! Me and Kimberly had an awesome time hanging out with a lot of people, we missed! Hopefully see you guys real soon. Maybe one day I can win a raffle and take it home with me again! By the way, your tank looked awesome!! Let me know if u need help with anything.

Phyl & John: THANK YOU so much for one heck of an awesome meeting. WOW. SO SO many people, terrific people, great friends! The food was fabulous, I am still beyond stuffed, and I left over 2 hours ago. :-[ I took notes on what I want out of your tank, btw. ;)
Thanks again. You all ROCK!

Thanks for having us was great to see the whole setup. Though the frag/bag tub in the basement was a little enticing for a swim ;) but kept the little guy out...mostly.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What can I say but AWESOME Meeting. So many people and nice to talk with the ones I talked to. Hope to see you all at the next meeting. ;D
Daniel

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
My first meeting wow so many people
thanks Phyl and John for having it at your house
I had a great time thanks!

Thanks Phyl and John, Great Meeting.

It was so nice seeing everyone that I hadn't for so long and also to see all the new people.

Bob

My first meeting. Great to meet people and a lot of fun! (Even won a few frags. Newb luck!!!!) I think my son wore out your trampoline.

It was great to meet and talk with both of you (Phyl and John). Thanks for opening up your house. (Your probably going to be cleaning for the next week ;D)

Phyl and John Thank you so much. The meeting was awesome, and the tank is a work of art. Also I appreciate the salt bucket for taking home the frags, I was going to be leaving with my hands quite literally full without it. The Green/Red Candy Canes are amazing as well. THANKS!!

Thanks John and Phyl for a great meeting. It was my wife first meeting and she had a great time. I think she wants to go to the next one. Beautiful tank......

Phyllis and John thank you very much. Had a great time, won a raffle frogspawn (woo hoo), bought a bunch of frags too like I was at a candy store. Met nice people (in person). My 6 year old daughter even said she had a really good time. Your set up is fantastic.

Thanks.
Jorge

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
John and Phyl, thanks for having us in your home. As usual we had a great time. It was nice to see some of the older members coming back and all the new members coming aboard.

Next time you need to have the cover off the pool. lol

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would like to thank you Phyl and John for a great meeting and also for the corals I bought from you. The tank looks great and the food was really good.

I also want to thank you guys for making Kelly feel so welcome, I think she is hooked! Keep up the good work guys! LOL

Taz
PS: I'm sure you won't see these posts until the AM because you are probably still playing Guitar Hero, but John that tag was great ;D