• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting

February Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Dougs Home
Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Doug:

I will pick up the growlers. I plan on stopping into Devil's Creek Brewing over in Collingswood before I hit the meeting. I will get something mainstream and something a bit more interesting to hard core craft beer drinkers.

Calling all folks coming to the meeting. :cop:

I will be at the brewery when they open around noon. Come on and join me in a flight or a pint. Any folks who don't know me I will be the guy with the crew cut and the goatee (think Walter White). The address is below.

See you all at the meeting, and hope at least some of you can make the brewery.

Herb

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wish I could join you there, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a bit late to the meeting as it is and I'm probably going to have a kid or two

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I would like to attend. I'm am new to this club and forum. Is there anything I need to know or bring?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. Like @dougc said bring cash for the raffle if you care to join in the raffle. The raffle is normally for corals. Also bring your appetite. Each meeting I have been to has a good amount of good food. They are also great place to meet and hang out with people.

I was really hoping to make this meeting. Its been a long time since I've been able to attend. We had a last minute scheduling of a softball game for my girls tomorrow afternoon. Never would have thought we would be playing in February. Right now its looking like there is a good chance of rain. If it gets called off I will be there.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Also have these zoos and the painted war coral for trade for sps or certain sps, for some reason favias don't like my tank.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2402.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
OK guys have fun at the meeting today. Wish I could make it. Once I get a chance I will create the picture thread so any pictures from this meeting can be uploaded