• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting

February Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Dougs Home
Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks Doug for the frogspawn frag, and to TSM Corals for the Acan I won at raffle, also thanks to the guy who gave me this really cool green frag of "I don't know" lol (that's the official name). Doug you keep and awesome tank and a very nice home. Great to have met all you guys and gals today. Matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

IMG_1390.JPG It's been a week since the meeting, though still wanted to say thanks to Doug for hosting, and to everyone there for allowing us new members to feel welcome. Also wanted to thank TSM for their great frags. I didn't know what to expect, though that was a really great group of people to chill with - I would totally go again. The way Doug also let folks have a frag of something from his reef if they wanted was one of the coolest things I have ever seen someone do. Really awesome. Doug gave me a frag of his tort acro, saying it may me a cali tort, and while it may be a cali tort, I'll call mine the Doug Tort. Amazing blue acro. The frag in this post is from last week's meeting, shot taken today. Thanks again!! Very very cool.