• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For Sale/Trade at November Meeting

1 bullseye mushroom attached to rock
765_07_11_07_2_03_37_1.JPG

small purple mushroom rock
765_07_11_07_2_03_37_0.JPG

1 loose bullseye mushroom
765_07_11_07_2_03_37_2.JPG

kenya tree frag attached to rock
765_07_11_07_2_05_15.JPG

small frag of giant green palys 4-5 polyps (fast grower)
765_07_11_07_2_04_46.JPG

Re: for trade at november meeting

Since the other thread is full of cameras ;) thought I jump here. I have these frags available for $15 each or buy all 5 for $60. The Purple Monster is not for sale ;D

233_12_11_07_3_20_12_1.jpg

233_12_11_07_3_20_12_0.jpg

233_12_11_07_3_20_12_2.jpg

and a couple colony pics to give you an idea of what they can become ;D

233_12_11_07_3_20_13_4.jpg

233_12_11_07_3_20_58.jpg

233_12_11_07_3_20_12_3.jpg

Hey at the meeting I would be interested in buying a small frag of monti cap, I want to try that in my tank. Also would be looking for some zoos or lps. I dont have much to trade but I will bring some money.

the green cap has a purple rim also may have like 2 heads off candy cane

dont need anything in trade cash?? also if frances is going to the meeting i can give it to him on sat. night as i am going over there i think he will be at the meeting

i can break you of a piece of the green it will be a nice size piece i got the from rich like 2 years ago will throw in a 2 head piece of candy how about $30 my number is 609-442-5233

looking for some sps at the meeting lmk what you all have (perferably thru pm) thanks

I would like to trade some orange Montipora Capricornis and/or green with purple rim monti cap for some snails hermits or any algae cleaning critters. I can give up an orange 8 inch chunk from my colony or a 4 inch green and purple cap.
PM Me
RENEE

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member

Anyone have any other interesting acro frags for sale at the meeting? It looks like everything in this thread is spoken for.

Let me know.

Herb

wish list for nov meeting

hello i was wondering if any body would happin to have any of these

PHE
Efflo
Red wine
Purple Bonsai
poker star or sunset Monti
Meteor Shower
any league lokani acropora or deep water
Soli

I'm only looking two buy to or three of them due to a high school athletes budget and not being able to work because of football but if you would happin to have any able to be fragged please pm me with a price thanks allot

Re: wish list for nov meeting

You got some expensive taste there.

Sunset, good luck, tough market on that one, limit supply around here as well as the Meteor Shower.

The lokani you stand a chance, but of these I mentioned, they are some quality corals.

Purple Bonsai, you looking for a Garf one?