• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For Sale/Trade at November Meeting

Re: wish list for nov meeting

i spoke with matt (m and m) today and yes he ment GARF but i might be intrested if it wasent GARF.

If my Sunset Monti was in better shape I'd frag it on Sunday at the meetings. It's presently about 5" x 8" or something like that. Unfortunately since my power outages a couple of weeks ago it has had it's polyp's out (that I've noticed). So I don't want to stress it out anymore then it already is.

Maybe in a month or two I can help out some of you guys/gals who have been looking for the reel deal.

Carlo

thanks allot Carlo I'm sorry for the power outage but thanks and i will keep you in mind for next month or so

NOV meeting OrangeCAP $10 for ~1". Purpel rim $12 ~1".

I will be bringing one inch (or greater) frags of orange and purple rimmed Montipora Capricornis from my colonies. Orange CAP $10 for a frag that is greater than or equal to one inch. Purpel rim $12 for a frag that is greater than or equal to one inch. I will bring several with me, just hunt me down at the meeting. I will be working nights fri sat sun, so I wont be able to be reached.
see you at the meeting.
RENEE

If you are coming to the meeting on Sunday you'll see it. It looks fine except for no polyp extension. It's definitely going to be OK but I want it to get over the stress before cutting it.

Hope you understand,
Carlo

yes i do and i do appreciate the thought but I'm not sure i will be going i will not no till tonight due to i think i might be able to work tomm

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Re: for trade at november meeting

Does anyone have any Favia for sale at tomorrow's meeting?

Re: for trade at november meeting

Albie, Roy, Justin, and Matt, I'll be getting there closer to 2pm as my son has choir at 11am in Ocean City.

Frags FS

Here's some stuff I'm selling that I can bring with me tomorrow. I'm only going to bring frags that people want. If you want a frag please let me know before 11 am Sunday if you want me to bring it for you.

ORA Miami Orchid Staghorn $20
LE psychedelic chalice $30
Alien eye Chalice $35
Rose Chalice $30
green/purple rim cap $15

Green Micromussa (Favia) colony large $65

Softies
Devils hand $5
Green tree $10
Green hairy mushrooms $5sm $10lg
Green polyp toad is $25 1 left

Zoa's
eagle eye's $25
Central park $15

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let's please keep meeting fs/t to one thread in the announcement forum. Anything other posts should be in the FS/FT forum.

Thanks!

Phyl said:
Let's please keep meeting fs/t to one thread in the announcement forum. Anything other posts should be in the FS/FT forum.

Thanks!

Sorry Phyl, I thought this was someone's thread and didn't want to highjack it. I didn't know :-[