• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Forest Fire Digi and Red Monti Cap - 08831

I would love samples of both please. I can come by Fri. eve anytime after 5PM if that's OK with you. If not, Sat after 4PM. Feel free to PM me. Thank You. :)

I have to pass on the frag cause I won't be able to pick it up, thanks a lot anyway Sunny.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you, Sunny! [emoji274] What an AMAZING setup! Thanks for being so generous and for being so kind as to give me the grand tour. Just awesome! [emoji294][emoji294][emoji294][emoji294][emoji294]

Sent from my shoephone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

Thank you Sunny. The fire digi is looking amazing can't wait till it grows ou,t and I can put it in other spots of the tank as well as share it with others. The monti cap is becoming a tasteful treat for my pencil urchin, and I will be moving cap to a different location. Other wise thank you once again after seeing your tank I have a whole new outlook on what I want my tank to become!