• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Forest Fire Digi and Red Monti Cap - 08831

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Yes are you trashing them if no one come to get them? If so let me know and I will talk to my wife to see if I can make the trip tonight; would hate to see them get trashed.

Yeah? What do you do when you see weeds in the front lawn? :D I gave away most of it. If you have a long drive, I would suggest do not go out of your way. If you are really interested I can save a piece or two in the frag tank for you and you can have it in the next few days if you are in the area.

LMK
Sunny

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Yeah? What do you do when you see weeds in the front lawn? :-D I gave away most of it. If you have a long drive, I would suggest do not go out of your way. If you are really interested I can save a piece or two in the frag tank for you and you can have it in the next few days if you are in the area.

LMK
Sunny

Thanks. I just did some searching on them. I already have three monti caps (two reds) so I will gladly pass on that but the Forest Fire seems cool. You are about 1.5 hours from me so that too long of a drive for that coral. Good luck with your requascape

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Long drive? Come on, I will give you two pieces - :) LOL.

J/K ..

Look me up when you are closer, I will always have a piece of it for you.

Oh trust me. I love driving hell I did a 4 hour (one way) trip just cause I felt like checking a store out (didn't even buy anything lol)

Just don't think the wife be too happy with me leaving tonight lol. I will keep that in mind man and thanks