• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frag Grow out Summer 2018 DISCUSSION

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
RC is fine, R2R is ok too. We have club threads on both forums

Don't do Manhattan Reefs as they will pull the post

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
can someone cross-post this on r2r/mr/nano-reef/rc? invite some local NJ reefers who might not be NJRC lurkers. could potentially get some new members and active people on here. would do it myself but i'm on mobile.

I posted on Reef Central

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
We already have 17 people signed up, gonna need bigger colonies if more people join [emoji55]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
We already have 17 people signed up, gonna need bigger colonies if more people join [emoji55]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ultimate corals should let us know how many he can accommodate. Once we hit that the rest go in the waiting list. You have tonplay by a certain day or you lose your spot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Price has been officially set at $30, with $5 per frag going to the prize.

I think limiting the pickup somewhat, maybe to between April 1st and 15th would be best. If the corals were to stay in the systems they were fragged in they'll be happier and will grow better, giving someone who picks up any later an unfair advantage.

If anyone is unable to make this pickup time let me know.

Shipping will be an additional $35 if anyone requires it. I assume this can be added to a larger order from UC though.

There are 20 spots available for each category. Currently there are 14 members for the Zoas and 10 for SPS signed up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk