• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frag Grow out Summer 2018 DISCUSSION

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
Anyone interested in combining orders to save in shipping for this growout? I'm in rockaway in morris county. Spoke to UC and he said he can do that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
HEre's how they're done on R2R...
Coral Growout Challenge Forums

Those look like a different thing, like a personal growth log.

The way I wanted to do it was to have two threads, one for Zoas and one for SPS and each member posts their photos on those each months.

The spreadsheet should be open to anyone, you just log on and write your preferences in. I’ll do yours for you now though. I’ll write you in as yes for SPS and maybe for Zoas.

They’re 3 polyps BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I too cannot edit this file even though my name is there.
Put me in for 1 each.
I tested my water and its coming down now
Cal - 600ppm
Alk - 15
I will test again in 2 weeks and hopefully will be down to almost normal levels.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I too cannot edit this file even though my name is there.
Put me in for 1 each.
I tested my water and its coming down now
Cal - 600ppm
Alk - 15
I will test again in 2 weeks and hopefully will be down to almost normal levels.

I’m not sure why there are issues with the document, strange. I put your down as a yes for both.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
ATTENTION:

There are only 3 Zoa spots left!
There are only 8 SPS spots left!

It’s filling up quickly so if you haven’t already, be sure to sign up on the spreadsheet or comment here so I can do t for you.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Notice:

All Zoas must be paid for in advance, Mark wants a solid headcount before he begins fragging.

SPS can either be paid in advance or in store where they will frag it in front of you.

You can pay through PayPal to:

mark@ultimatecorals.com

Must be sent as friends and family

Also, everyone check out the official thread. There are more rules on there.