• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FragSwap 2014

I'm registered and paid up for Frag Swap. Do to my crazy work schedule I haven't made a meeting or event yet. Looking forward to meeting some of the faces behind the names. I was going to just do the am, but don't want to miss the raffle. Is there enough going on to spend the full day?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You could spend the whole day just watching the speaker presentations and be happy you stayed. But in between, you will definitely think you went to coral heaven when you see all the hot stuff the vendors bring in to sell.

You could spend the whole day just watching the speaker presentations and be happy you stayed. But in between, you will definitely think you went to coral heaven when you see all the hot stuff the vendors bring in to sell.

Sounds great, I'll make the day of it.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You could always take a break and visit Harold's Deli.....maybe a half mile away....with three of your friends....and share a pastromi or corned beef sandwich. Even with the four of you sharing one sandwich, you'll still have leftovers.

H%201.jpg

You could always take a break and visit Harold's Deli.....maybe a half mile away....with three of your friends....and share a pastromi or corned beef sandwich. Even with the four of you sharing one sandwich, you'll still have leftovers.

H%201.jpg

Looks good, but gave up red meat and pork a while ago...but I'd buy it for a small group...

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC has been collecting aluminum pull tops from beverage cans and donating them to the Ronald McDonald house. This is a great charity that provides a "Home away from Home" for the families of seriously ill children. Part of the treatment is keeping the family close and whole. One of our own had the unfortunate need to use this caring charity. Ed was so grateful he is now on the Ronald McDonald Board of Director, so lets make his job a little easier and help out some families in need. If you could take the time to pull off the tabs and bring them to the swap it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Bob
NJRC President