• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FragSwap 2014

Ive got a wedding that day in Philly. Im hoping that it is in the evening so I can at least sneak away to the swap in the morning.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
ok...lol...so if you spend the day, and buy a ton in the first half hour what happens to the livestock? I'm obvious new at this fragging stuff.

If your gonna stay all day I would get one of those little styrofoam coolers and a heat pack. Load it up with all the corals you get and just leave it in the car. A single heat pack will keep them good for atleast 24 hours.

ok...lol...so if you spend the day, and buy a ton in the first half hour what happens to the livestock? I'm obvious new at this fragging stuff.

Some of the vendors will hold stuff for you till then end of the day. I just bring a cooler that is on wheels that i just walk around

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Announcing2014swapposterreef_zpsbaa45b93.jpg

Well that was quick we have now sold out the vendor floor. There may be some shuffling so keep your eyes open, but here is our floor plan:

2014SwapFloorPlan-Rev2_zpsd5591702.jpg

We would also like to make sure you saw the huge announcement that World Wide Corals is going to be putting on RAP New York right here in New Jersey (looks like they are following our football team names). They are going to be at our swap, with a booth for WWC and a booth for RAP. We are really excited to be working with them and having them come to our swap. Here is the press release in case you all missed it:

http://reefbuilders.com/2014/07/28/reefapalooza-york/

Come on over and sign up today to come to this amazing swap. Check back for more information later!

Can anybody tell me what njrc paraphernalia is going to be sold? (Other than frag swap shirts). I remember reading posts about other items.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Any way Captain's corals would be able to get a table?
I'm sorry roshi, but our floor plan is already full. We have one booth left, but that's reserved for our water sponsor. We also have a few other vendors who contacted us before you who are "in-line" if one opens up, so unfortunately it doesn't look like we will have one available for you this year.

If by chance we do, we'll contact you to let you know.

How late can you register for tickets? My work schedule comes out late and cant sign up till just before the swap.