• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FragSwap 2014

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll probably shut down online registration the Monday or Tuesday before the swap because we need to print out all the ID badges.

You can always just pay at the door on Saturday if you don't know in time Mark.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, they are pretty cool and we'll have a limited supply (I think only 100?) of them at the Swap. We'll likely be selling them over near the raffle ticket sales, so make sure you buy them early.

hi, my name is. I'm new here.
i was wondering if i can get some help purchasing a ticket.
i tried to purchase the ticket a few times but was having a problem with paypal. now i keep getting this message.

vBulletin Message
Error, you have exceeded limit for number of times this form can be submitted.vBulletin Message
Error, you have exceeded limit for number of times this form can be submitted.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I believe Sean and Edd are already signed up so I'm guessing their questions are answered.

Yes, we will have NJRC applications to fill out and you can pay / sign up at the Swap.

I believe Sean and Edd are already signed up so I'm guessing their questions are answered.

Yes, we will have NJRC applications to fill out and you can pay / sign up at the Swap.

hi tanknstuff, how can i see if I'm signed up cause i was never charged. thanks

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
hi tanknstuff, how can i see if I'm signed up cause i was never charged. thanks
Hi edd,
I see that you completed the registration form, but you didn't complete the process with the PayPal payment.

The form is setup so that you can't submit more than one form, but you can just go direct to the payment page to complete the process.

NOTE: Don't use that link unless you already completed the registration form and can't get back into it. We need the information requested in the form to be able to identify you at the Swap and give you your ID badges to get in.

Must you be a member to attend the swap? What is the family ticket? Want to attend so just need to understand the requirements.

Must you be a member to attend the swap? What is the family ticket? Want to attend so just need to understand the requirements.
No anyone can attend. The family tocket is if you want to bring a friend, significant other or family members without buying them separate tickets