• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 210 gallon RR tank, stand, and canopy

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Free to good home. I am not getting out of the hobby. I just moved into a new house and lost all my prized 20+ year old show fish. We decided to look for a 100 to a 150 TALL tank to fit our now Gym room instead of fish-tv room.
Tank is 84" X 24"X 24". Stand and canopy are black store bought about 4 years old. Tank needs 2 new bulkheads for drain. I cut them off for the move. Will also need 1 bulkhead for the return. (was 2). Tank is half full of water now, holding my anemone and a few clowns.
Tank is on ground level room with french doors but will have to be carried about 20 feet to vehicle. I will not help carry it. To devastated about my loss. Magic and I carried it by ourselves, but I recommend 4 people. If interested, you can either text, email me or come to Port Monmouth NJ 07758 to see in person before you decide to commit yourself to it. Cell # is (732)430-0927

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It almost brought a lump to my throat seeing the title of this post. Glad to see you're staying in the game Mike. For those who don't know (too new to the club), Mike has been one of the most generous members of the club....in goods he's given away and in the time spent with members giving a hand. Mike, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

It almost brought a lump to my throat seeing the title of this post. Glad to see you're staying in the game Mike. For those who don't know (too new to the club), Mike has been one of the most generous members of the club....in goods he's given away and in the time spent with members giving a hand. Mike, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
I second that, I think that the spirit of generosity of the club came directly from Mike. Will be glad to help with anything can too.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks James.

Tank is possibly spoken for. Will know for sure Thursday.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Thanks but the 150 is perfect. Its only 48 inches long and leaves me room for a top off drum space next to it Not thrilled with the 30 inch height so I told wife she takes care of the bottom half of the tank and I'll take care of the top half.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike, I've got a truck if you need a hand....although I'm working Sunday, I could work it in. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer Paul. I think I have it covered. My 17 year old daughter is a chip off dads block. She has been moving anything heavy with me. (stronger then my 18 yo son in-law).
Plus wife and I both have SUV's.

I'm sure this tank has been spoken for already but if by some odd chance the couple people in front of me who offered to take it couldn't, let me know if it's still available I'll come get it today