• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 210 gallon RR tank, stand, and canopy

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure this tank has been spoken for already but if by some odd chance the couple people in front of me who offered to take it couldn't, let me know if it's still available I'll come get it today

Person #2 is supposed to come next weekend, then Daniel is before you. I wish you were # 1 cause I really needed the tank out of that room so I can tile it before I put my next tank in, which is tomorrow.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Person #2 is supposed to come next weekend, then Daniel is before you. I wish you were # 1 cause I really needed the tank out of that room so I can tile it before I put my next tank in, which is tomorrow.

Mike, sorry to hear about your losses. If there is anything you need please lmk. If you need the tank out ASAP make it first come first serve!! Your giving away an amazing tank. So do what's best for you, not whoever is next in line. Your a nicer guy then me![emoji12]

Mike, I can't thank you enough. My 120 put its tail between its legs when it saw your 210. A new tale of the tank will be up soon when i start working on it. Thanks!!
uploadfromtaptalk1434830630684.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm trying to get the day off. I just went back to work this week since taking off from December to now to gut and remodel our house.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear that Mike as always we are the man with your generosity.

It almost brought a lump to my throat seeing the title of this post. Glad to see you're staying in the game Mike. For those who don't know (too new to the club), Mike has been one of the most generous members of the club....in goods he's given away and in the time spent with members giving a hand. Mike, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

I second that, I think that the spirit of generosity of the club came directly from Mike. Will be glad to help with anything can too.

+3 Mike IS the man! Glad to hear from you Mike. Hope to run into you again someday!

Taz

Hey NJRC, unfortunately work is too hectic right now. I haven't set up or touched the tank since i got it from Mike. So I am posting it FOR FREE again. The tank is right next to the entrance at my house. No stairs or any obstacles in the way. I can help load it in your vehicle. It took me and 3 friends to get it from Mike's house. Once again the tanks is posted FOR FREE. Come and get it!!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey NJRC, unfortunately work is too hectic right now. I haven't set up or touched the tank since i got it from Mike. So I am posting it FOR FREE again. The tank is right next to the entrance at my house. No stairs or any obstacles in the way. I can help load it in your vehicle. It took me and 3 friends to get it from Mike's house. Once again the tanks is posted FOR FREE. Come and get it!!

PM Sent

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Daniel, this tank comes with provenance, with mikem being the original owner. Display with pride and joy......and post some pictures of this build. :grin: Best of luck with this "new" tank!