• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free coral

Salted

NJRC Member
Thanks for the heads up. I just emailed him about the 180. @myrjon since you were there, what kind of condition is the tank and stand in? Do you recall if it was corner or rear overflows?

Thanks for the heads up. I just emailed him about the 180. @myrjon since you were there, what kind of condition is the tank and stand in? Do you recall if it was corner or rear overflows?
I messaged him about the tank earlier today. I have pictures. Considering it for an upgrade from my 65

Salted

NJRC Member
Late again :(. Lmk if you decide to not take it. Hope I’m next in line. Would you mind posting the pics?

Salted

NJRC Member
Yours if you want it if your next in line. I'm honestly looking for something a bit smaller in the 120 gallon range.
Since you have pics, is it rear or corner overflow? I only want rear. If I go for something this big I’m getting it how I want it.

D

Deleted member 27248

Surf war. This is why I bought the light from you.
Lol….the dude said first come first serve with that tank…he said he had a bunch of people asking about it…I don’t need it, but I have a truck and some buddies can store it in my garage if y’all can’t grab it.

Salted

NJRC Member
@Salted this is the only pic they sent me.
View attachment 39873
Of course corner. But a free 180 and stand I might have to deal with it.
Lol….the dude said first come first serve with that tank…he said he had a bunch of people asking about it…I don’t need it, but I have a truck and some buddies can store it in my garage if y’all can’t grab it.
Possibility. I wouldn’t leave it in your way long.

edit; have you spoken to him Ryan? Is it empty and ready to go yet?

Last edited:
Of course corner. But a free 180 and stand I might have to deal with it.

Possibility. I wouldn’t leave it in your way long.

edit; have you spoken to him Ryan? Is it empty and ready to go yet?
Hes trying to get rid of the remaining live stock then emptying it. He said it should be ready in a few weeks. He's moving by the end of the month. Hope this helps.