• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free coral

Salted

NJRC Member
Oh, I had assumed you and everyone else passed on it!
No, I wanted it. Just checked my email with him. He said he had to get it emptied and it would be a few weeks. I didn't want to be rushing him and have been waiting to hear from him. Told him on the 5th I would take it and had multiple ways to get it out of his way asap based on your offer to pick up and hold a few days if needed. Nbd, happy for your friend and hope he enjoys it. If your friends' wife yells at him lmk :p

D

Deleted member 27248

No, I wanted it. Just checked my email with him. He said he had to get it emptied and it would be a few weeks. I didn't want to be rushing him and have been waiting to hear from him. Told him on the 5th I would take it and had multiple ways to get it out of his way asap based on your offer to pick up and hold a few days if needed. Nbd, happy for your friend and hope he enjoys it. If your friends' wife yells at him lmk :p
Ah stinks…I had told him if everyone bails
On it, my friend will take it…the front glass
Is scratched prett good, but a free tank is a free tank.the guy it went to is a fantastic reefer, who makes VERY little income. This was literally like winning the lottery for him.

Salted

NJRC Member
Ah stinks…I had told him if everyone bails
On it, my friend will take it…the front glass
Is scratched prett good, but a free tank is a free tank.the guy it went to is a fantastic reefer, who makes VERY little income. This was literally like winning the lottery for him.
Then it worked out for the best. Now you have to get him on here.