• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Game Changer Crossflow Water Movement Device Coming out from Maxspect.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Reminds me of a dual crossflow blower fan commonly used on energy effecient fireplaces:

China_Cross_Flow_blower2011414755223.jpg

I wouldnt mind cutting down the clutter in my tank if this lives up to the expectations. Right now I'm running 4 wp60s and 2 wp40s to get the gyre effect that he was talking about in the video.

Not sure if this was posted but found this on r2r

Maxspect has released the pricing and specifications of the 35W double sided RipTide Gyre with basic controller (as seen in the CV videos). Cost will be less than $300.00 with a 4200 gph flow rate.

Formal pricing will be released during MACNA, please stop by our booth to see the RipTide Gyre in operation.

Pricing isn't too bad. Any word on if it will be controllable with an apex or what glass thickness it will handle?

Received my Maxspect "RipTide" Gyre flow pump today. Going to do in store demonstrations for the next two weeks in the NJ & Eastern PA areas. Please let me know what stores you would like to visit to see the Gyre flow pump in action.

Chris
CoralVue