• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Goin' on the Road

Not sure how much time I'll have to post in the next couple of days, but I will be totally off the board after Sunday for at least 10 days.

I'm heading to Israel to make a pilgrimage to the Holy Land and the closest I'll get to a reef for the next two weeks is bobbing like a cork in the Dead Sea! :eek:

Brian is on call for tank support and Will at AO is waiting in the wings. Hopefully my wife Cindy won't get overwhelmed with the tanks. BTW it's her choice not to be going with me, she was invited.

The trip is a gift from a friend that I have been helping by maintaining his office computers. I'm travelling with a tour group so it should be fairly safe. If I do mysteriously disappear, I'll make sure I leave a reefer's will before I go.

Now who loves LPS as much as I do? :-\

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't worry Bill, I'll take your corals..

Oops! I meant, take care of your tank! I swear! ;)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Enjoy your travels, Bill! Stay safe and enjoy the sights. I hope you have the camera back for this one!

I love LPS, but I don't want it that way! Come home safe, healthy, happy and very well rested!

Phyl said:
Enjoy your travels, Bill! Stay safe and enjoy the sights. I hope you have the camera back for this one!

Just finished updating the homeowners to cover my daughters D80. The last packing chore is to go out and get another memory stick before I go. I have to work in some practice time before we leave.

Thanks for the good wishes! :D

Wow, that sounds like it's going to be a fantastic trip.

Have a great time, take in all the sights, and be very VERY careful. :)

---
Wendy

NapoliNewJersey said:
Bill: Have a good time while you're on vacay

Brian: What time shall I meet you with the buckets?

It's good to have friends!

I guess I'll have room for frags at least! ;D

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

This should be the last time I see the web before I go. I'm syncing the iPod and then off to bed.

Cindy gets her tank schedule in the morning and Brian's number. All should be well, but wouldn't you know I had a few issues crop up in the last few days. Things should be good now. She had to remind me that the tanks were left alone a lot longer when I was in the hospital with no advance preparation.

You can be sure some prayers will be directed to the NJRC gang while I'm there.

Peace!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good Luck Bill, see you when you get back. Tell Cindy to give me a buzz if she needs anything!

Greetings from Jerusalem!

The trip has been fantastic, but it ends tonight.

2:30 am wake up call to start the trek home. That will be about 7:30pm Monday night for you folks. I land around 4:00pm Tuesday.

Sounds like my tanks are still intact. I know Briean has gotten one call at least.

Thanks for the help, Brian.

See you soon!