• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Great meeting!

Andy & Jeanne, thank you for your hospitality. I fell in love with your house - so beautiful. How I wished I had a basement. The food was phenomenal, of course I totally overstuffed my face. Phyl, thank you so much for the presentation - it was terrific and so helpful. Merv, you continue to amaze me. I had the best time, haven't laughed this much in a long time (thanks Matt and Mike), and the company was just the best there is!

JerseyWendy said:
Andy & Jeanne, thank you for your hospitality. I fell in love with your house - so beautiful. How I wished I had a basement. The food was phenomenal, of course I totally overstuffed my face. Phyl, thank you so much for the presentation - it was terrific and so helpful. Merv, you continue to amaze me. I had the best time, haven't laughed this much in a long time (thanks Matt and Mike), and the company was just the best there is!

Wendy

you had me in a panic when we left. i said follow me to the light not make a right into the pine barrens LOL. I tried to trun around to get you but lost ya. you know what it's like trying to go down a firetrail in a jetta that is and inch from the ground LMAO. and by the way Matt and I will bring the crab boil spices the next time we see you ::) LOL

thankyou andy and jeanenne,

I had a great time at the party...I mean meeting. You have a great house and an even better reef setup

joe

Hirobo said:
Wendy

you had me in a panic when we left. i said follow me to the light not make a right into the pine barrens LOL. I tried to trun around to get you but lost ya. you know what it's like trying to go down a firetrail in a jetta that is and inch from the ground LMAO. and by the way Matt and I will bring the crab boil spices the next time we see you ::) LOL

:-[ I was wondering why there was suddenly so much construction going on on that road, and wondered when they had ripped up all the asphalt. :-X I know what it felt like going through that hobble with my CRV, so I can't even imagine you doing it in a Jetta. I did turn around though after a mile or so, and even managed to find my way to route 70 - just don't ask me how.

Thanks so much Andy and Jeanne for having us in(thanks for having a kidproof house too).
It was a very comfortable meeting thanks for everything.
James

:-[ :-[Oh Man I'm really sorry I missed this one! Though I met Andy And Jean on a previous buy, Great people. Driven down that road after a rain storm, :eek: I'm surprise it even has a name.

concept3 said:
DSC_5598-1.jpg

This a beautiful coral. I don't know how I missed it yesterday. What is it and more importantly, who has a frag they would be willing to sell me?

Well,

Thank You all for the kind words and your welcome here anytime. We had a good time and enjoyed all the company. ( see RichT, you missed a good one, Buddy)Hope you and Dana are feeling better.

The coral pictured above is a Yellow Scroll Coral. And Newsalt if you wish hard enough and you are nice, Santa may bring you a frag to the Xmas party.

Andy

NJReefGeek said:
The coral pictured above is a Yellow Scroll Coral. And Newsalt if you wish hard enough and you are nice, Santa may bring you a frag to the Xmas party.

Thanks Santa. I'll be on my best behavior.

Photography slideshow:

DSC_5543.jpg

DSC_5540.jpg

and our instructor needing a little fluid~
DSC_5544.jpg

and the destruction of the basement:

DSC_5563.jpg

DSC_5557.jpg

DSC_5558.jpg

ummm, so what goes on next?!?!
DSC_5556.jpg

someone needs to shave!
2.jpg

ta da! We like playing in the dirt!
3.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJReefGeek said:
( see RichT, you missed a good one, Buddy)Hope you and Dana are feeling better.
:'( :'( :'(

Actually, I was fine. I was being a good husband, scoring some points, and taking care of the Mrs.

Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Isn't that always the way with NJRC!?!?!?!?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Or, you might be talking about the rod shaped, black gray piece sticking out of the rock. If that’s the case, it’s a plastic rod…first drill the rock and insert the rod. In merv’s case, he is using plastic coat-hangers that have been cut up…inexpensive.