• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hobbies other than reefing??

Which Walmart? Mine don't sell meats. Are these full uncut packers or flats.

I don't have a ton of either at the moment but if you want to stop by 1 day I can get you enough for a couple cooks each. And I have a good amount of crab apple too.

these are full uncut packers. any Walmart supercenter that sells meats should have them. I've only looked by me. the ones in old bridge & freehold both carry them. also sams club, costco, RD, & wegmans(wegmans is klike $7/lb)

these are full uncut packers. any Walmart supercenter that sells meats should have them. I've only looked by me. the ones in old bridge & freehold both carry them. also sams club, costco, RD, & wegmans(wegmans is klike $7/lb)

That is awesome. I'm gonna have to take a ride. No supercenter by me. I usually just wait till I can con the people in resturant depot to let me in. Which is not easy and not often.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
My newest project. It will be mounted on the wall under my new tv in the living room. It will hold the cable box and a few other things.
image.jpeg image.jpeg
I'll try to get some Pictures after I mount it.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Kevin you're becoming hockeynut2. Good job.
Haha I wouldn't say that. It's definitely "homeowner" quality. Thanks joe!

Here it is mounted. Going to run the cable wire into the wall from the crawl space when I have time. It's driving me crazy already.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Looks good Kev. You can come dig up my backyard if you want because It's full of old bottles. There are hundreds of unbroken bottles buried. I have a bunch of them in my basement.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Looks good Kev. You can come dig up my backyard if you want because It's full of old bottles. There are hundreds of unbroken bottles buried. I have a bunch of them in my basement.
Thanks matt! I may have to take you up on that! Some are really cool. Last time we were out we found a poison bottle with a skull and cross bones.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Skeet/Trap shooting, pistol shooting, skiing and golf. No longer reef/fish keeping. Tank is officially shut down....

Paul B

NJRC Member
I like to sneak into people's homes and rip off those tags that say "Do not remove under penalty of the Law". Then I like to go to a drug store and read the instructions on shampoo bottles.

I've been known to make (and drink) a beer or two!

401937_802930291087_687105682_n.jpg

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've been known to make (and drink) a beer or two!

:encouragement: Been brewing for the better part of 25 years myself, though have had a bit of a break the past few years during Sandy recovery and growing family.

I got a 62 ranchero. It's a fun driver. I Like beer too. I don't make it though. Good luck with your family. Hope you can get back to brewing. Ive only been reefing for a few months.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 13