• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, glad to see you are still around. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. I owe you five bucks, so that should be incentive for you to show up.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, it would be great to see you at the party. It's been a long time my friend.
Hope you and the family are doing well!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can always update the RSVP info Rob, but not a biggy.

Today is decision day on which meal plan we go with folks. So far we have 18 people and the cutoff is 25. If we don't get 8 more people by later this evening, we'll have to cap it at 25... so you only have a few hours left to jump in!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As of today, we currently have 23 people signed up and we are locked into the 25 or under cap.

That means there are only 2 places left to buy so this is your very last chance! Once we receive payment for the final 2 spots, we'll have to close the RSVP for this party.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK, thank you Bugg. We officially have reached our cap for the party.

Thank you to everyone who registered and paid. Can't wait to see you all there!

For those who are coming, please reply if you intend to join the Frag Lotto and if so, how many frags you intend to bring. It's not necessary to name what you will be bringing, but feel free to add that too if you already know.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Put me down for 3 I got Kenya trees growing all over the place. LOL

Go ahead, see if you can get them into the Lotto. Tang police

I know you have limited selection in your tanks , (yea right :biggrin: ) but I think you can do better than that.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will Bring 3 Nice size frags.

By the way Anthony AKA "Raffle King" you can not bring any of your GSP!!!!