• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I can't belive this...but this is my getting out sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle, sorry the guy backed out. People can be very unreliable sometimes. If still available, I will take the sunny ds and pink hippo. Unfortunately, I am not available to pick up until Saturday. If someone comes through with monies before then, go ahead and sell. As they say, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bushes". Let me know. Good luck.

Okay karen great the sunny d is gone but I will contact you sat if the hippos are still there

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have a buyer for everything. He's willing to take 3/4 of it on the price we agreed. Anyone that wants anything has today to pay before 4 pm and I can hold it until fri night but that's it

856-366-0620 lots of nice piece's left come help yourself and me out

Does that person already have picked out or are all the coral still open..i can send you my list again and paypal..if i cant make it tonight def tomorrow by 5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If anyone is willing to pick up and bring to this month's meeting I can buy a couple of things. Thanks!!

Lock it up. I still have the zoa rock for karen if interested. As well as a few choice pieces in my biocube that I can sell at my leisure. Thank you everyone

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle, I will not be able to get there before Saturday evening. So please go ahead and sell if you have buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.