• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I can't belive this...but this is my getting out sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle, so very sorry to see this. :cry:

I've got to believe the bright side is that I'm willing to bet that you'll be back.

Stay well and good luck with the sale.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle, sorry to hear you are having some difficulties. I hope things works out quickly. Good luck!

Ora striped blenny 2" $10
Yellow tang 3" $20
YWG 2" $10
2 sm. Maxima clams about 2" 1 blue and black, 1 goldish brown $30each. $50 for both pending to dank

Sps:
Colony of Ora purple nana plus any frags I have of it $80
3 colonies of Tyree Microphalma
lg. $60
Md. $50
Sm. $30 pending to toad
Take all 3 for $100
Ora Ponape birdsnest colony $60
Mag float with encrusted seasons greeting monti. $25
Seasons greeting Monti sm. Nice frag $20
Blue green bottlebrush lg. Piece on a magnet. $35
blue acro frag $20
3 Ora green polyp birdsnest $15 or $25 for all
Blue green tenius frag $25
Deep Purple tort $30
tequilla sunrise mille needs a bit of coloring up. Nice chunk $30 pending to toad
colony of pink fuzzy tabling mille $70
Sunset mille $30 pending to toad
3 fully encrusted frags of milka stylo. 2 smalls $20 each 1 large $30 or all 3 for $50
2 frags of pink and green pocilopora $20 for both
Pink pocilopora frag $20
Lg frag of cali tort $30
Pink birdsnest $15
Colony of green loripes recovering from a brown out $60
Pink and green lokani frag $25
Tierra del fuego frag $30 pending to dank
Asd trick or treat mille frag $25
Asd ice stag 2 frags one small and one 1 1/2 in. Encrusted $50 for both pending to dank
Monti spongodes about 3x3 $30
Green digi frag $15
2 asd fallen lorde milles. Still coloring up $20 each $30 for both 1 pending to dank
Nice frag of inferno mille superrrr fuzzy and encrusted $30 pending to dank
Fully encrusted pink digi frag $20
Small orange setosa frag $10
Bunch of random sps frags some from the pieces listed above $10-25 each

Lps/leather
5 heads of purple yellow tipped torch $40 pending
Green pink tipped frogspawn 5 or so heads $40
Asd bellsprout chalice. Quarter size $20
3 unknown cornbred chalice $25 each $60 for all
Ora green polyp leather $15
Regular leather $10
Fully encrusted neon green pavona frag $25

Zoas:
4 Tyree spacemonsters $30
12 sunny ds $40 pending to karen
5 asd supernova zoas $35
Colony of 80+ pink hippo zoas $100
4 mind blowing palys $20
5 pink zoas $5
15 or so watermelon zoas $15 pending to karen
20+ radioactive dragon eyes $15
4 or 5 chong bongs $25
Few other random zoa frags just come see..

Stuff:
30B tank with black aqueon stand and an eshops hang on overflow box. Very good condition. $100

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle

Really sorry to see you go! Keep in touch. You'll be back!

Bob

Pink hippos not watermelon S pending. Oops.

Thanks bob, I'll still be active. I just hope I can get a tank again soon

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear about this Kyle. Hope everything works our for you. At least you will have Jing's tank to admire until you get setup again.

Not sure I want to buy anything right now since I'm getting really close to doing my upgrade switch and was trying to hold off until that was done before adding stuff... but I might stop by one night this week to see if I can help you out. I may even be able to take stuff up to the meeting for Empire. I already have some equipment from Jim to bring up for him anyway.

I'll let you know via PM if/when I can stop by.

Yes I'll be sticking a few prized zoas and maybe sps in there until I can get a tank. Thank you George it's fine don't feel pressured to get anything but I appreciate the offer and the kind words.

FYI because of my house's location and the situation I am in, it's much easier to meet at a garden center on 73. Of course if you want to see the pieces in person or would like to pickup some more things than that's fine also.

Sorry to see you getting out. Hope things change for the better and you can get back in sooner rather than later.

-Adam

sorry about this man. hope everything works out well and you can get a tank again soon.

hopefully you can find people nearby who have room to hold onto any colonies you cant easily replace later on - id offer but im sure there are people closer to you with bigger tanks who can hold onto more for you.
when you get a system running again, i am happy to share frags of sps with ya, so hit me up when the time comes.

Sorry to hear this. hope everything works out for you and hope to see you back in the hobby soon. i'm interested in a couple of things, but won't be in your area anytime soon. GLWS!!

Hey anyone interested please have payment in by tmm morning. I have an offer for everything and it's an offer I can't refuse at this moment. Please text or pm me for pp info if you want anything still.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kyle, if you have a valid offer for the whole lot and nobody has paid you yet for things they offered to buy... I say you just lock up that deal. You are in a situation where you can't afford to not have it all gone by Friday, so I'm sure everyone would understand. I certainly would.

Thanks guys you're right. I just didn't want to anger anyone but I really have to think about myself. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that feels this way. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.