• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I can't belive this...but this is my getting out sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock it up dude. Its the best thing to do in your position. You don't wanna be left with a few browned out pieces that you'll wind up "throwing out". Like others have said, if no one has paid, wrap it up.

I'll echo what the others have said. Take the sale and be done with it. Unfortunately this hobby has a way of making people flake and that's something you cannot be dealing with ATM.

Yes I have sent the buyer an offer and I hoping they accept. Thank you all for the support

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

hey go for it, if they dont accept let me know and ill send my payment over, at least you know it will be all gone that way.

I'm waiting on a reply to sell it as a lot. If hes not and if anyone or a few of you are interested I would do 1200 for everything listed. Corals clams fish plus a bunch of nice frags I didn't list.

Whatever is left by thur I'm going to give to this guy for a rock bottom price because it's my only choice.. Text me if anyone wants to stop by today or tmm

Well Jose is grabbing the fish and clams so I had to tear the tank apart to get them.. I pulled all the coral to the front while I was at it. Here you go guys, come by I need it gone. Come over and buy a bunch and you will get a great price I promise

uta2e4y9.jpg
4y3uje5e.jpg
9eta9yne.jpg
8asedype.jpg
ge7u7y2u.jpg
ydysune3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.