• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"If you want to upgrade your tank I want you to upgrade my front porch!"

hey Mat @MatteZ ...how do you like that komahara blenny? interesting little guys right? they remind me of an eel the may they stalk and attack their food
I really like it! It has great personality and it's very active for sure. I had a air of them but the one wouldn't eat. I also like how they are one of ORA's captive bred fish.

It also helps keep my kids hands out of the tank since it is venomous. I tell them that since I am the one who feeds them it knows not to bite me.

im digging the new fish....get them from TSM?
Nah, I got them from NY Aquatics. They had the Borbs for a good price for a few weeks now. During that snow storm I got an email saying that they had 15% off sale. They also had the Bellus at a really good price.

It was the first time I have ordered from him. I have heard mixed reviews about that company. I'm happy for the most part with the way things went. The Borb is huge, and the Bellus was eating instantly. My only complaint was that the delivery option wasn't before 10:30am, and it was really cold the delivery day so the box showed up at like 2pm. Everything was packaged perfectly just to save a few bucks he sent it as regular next day air.