• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Items Up For Grabs

radiata

NJRC Member
But for now next item up for grabs is a 5gal bucket of salt about 2/3 full,, going to first person that wants it

Hmmmm... 160 gallons times 2/3 is something like 106 gallons. I could use it ~ I'm currently doing a 5G daily water change on my system and buy a 200G box of regular I/O every 5 to 6 weeks. But you're a bit far south for me. Good luck with the giveaway! It should go fast...

Hmmmm... 160 gallons times 2/3 is something like 106 gallons. I could use it ~ I'm currently doing a 5G daily water change on my system and buy a 200G box of regular I/O every 5 to 6 weeks. But you're a bit far south for me. Good luck with the giveaway! It should go fast...
It’s yours I never herd back from Monmouth I sent you a PM

radiata

NJRC Member
Sorry, but it really isn't worth my while. I pay $35 for the 200G Bucket. So, your's would be worth $24 to me in savings, but my gas and tolls would chew up a chunk of that. Thanks for the offer.

Of course, all this stuff will only sit in a closet, I’d rather give it to people who need it
Ok my reef peeps here is next item up for grabs going to first person that wants it, if you’ve already gotten something please let the other reefers have chance
We’ve got a small return pump I think it’s 760gal an hour
Also a temperature gun that works great, needs batteries

Ok my reef peeps here is next item up for grabs going to first person that wants it, if you’ve already gotten something please let the other reefers have chance
We’ve got a small return pump I think it’s 760gal an hour
Also a temperature gun that works great, needs batteries

Attachments

• 5BF8F340-50A1-4F8F-B458-EC586A316AFA.jpeg
    5BF8F340-50A1-4F8F-B458-EC586A316AFA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 988FFFDF-1ABF-4B90-B29F-673DA207B5B8.jpeg
    988FFFDF-1ABF-4B90-B29F-673DA207B5B8.jpeg
    889.7 KB · Views: 4