• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Items Up For Grabs

Ok here’s a lil update on all items,, today I let go the salt, a seahorse,5gal ocean water and two rocks with mushrooms on them. Lil side bar ,,,,,, Foxchace it was nice to see you again today, your a good young man, stay the course and you will be rewarded in life,, I gave Matt a lg rock with maybe half dozen or more mushrooms on it,, I wanted to make sure he got some because when my tank crashed he was over the next day with 6 frags of coral to get me up n goin again,, and it was the first time I ever met him or even knew his name, he just hit me up out of nowhere and said that he read about my disaster of losing everything and wanted to help me out and give me some frags. Just another example of the awesome people on this website and that’s why I do the things I do by giving stuff away,, I know it will always be paid foward. You a good man fox

Ok here’s a lil update on all items,, today I let go the salt, a seahorse,5gal ocean water and two rocks with mushrooms on them. Lil side bar ,,,,,, Foxchace it was nice to see you again today, your a good young man, stay the course and you will be rewarded in life,, I gave Matt a lg rock with maybe half dozen or more mushrooms on it,, I wanted to make sure he got some because when my tank crashed he was over the next day with 6 frags of coral to get me up n goin again,, and it was the first time I ever met him or even knew his name, he just hit me up out of nowhere and said that he read about my disaster of losing everything and wanted to help me out and give me some frags. Just another example of the awesome people on this website and that’s why I do the things I do by giving stuff away,, I know it will always be paid foward. You a good man fox
I still have 2-3 rocks with mushrooms on them if anyone wants one hit me up
FREE first come first serve