• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Its going to be a Girl

Congrats Ed, my 9month old Ayla salutes you!

img_4764_20d__2007_04_21.jpg

img_0044.jpg

Attachments

• img_0044.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 45

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awwww! She's just precious! Congratulations. Give the baby a kiss for me. How's Jen feeling today?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
June_26__2007_023.jpg

The moment you NEVER forget! Congrats Ed and Jen. We're looking forward to meeting Madelyn in person.

Congrats Ed,
You will make an awesome daddy. She is beautiful. Take time away from the tank and cherish erery moment with her. I am very happy for you.

Congratulations, you life has officially changed forever! You'll never look back. Kids are great!

Carlo

PS try and get caught up on your sleep so you'll be able to help a lot when the wifey gets home with the baby! :)

congratulations to the whole family ED , were very happy for you and this is a moment that you would never forget .

congrats to you and the entire family ed.......
thats now your most prescious frag, nurture it well and it will bring you endless joy.
i wish you all the best..........al

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
So I posted alot of zoa pics if I don't post more baby pics I'll feel like a bad dad so here you go.
IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Harley my gaurd dog
IMG_1386.jpg