• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's FIFTY7 EDGE

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
e33bd611-1a76-483c-8c56-07f8256657e3.jpg

in QT at the moment....

*MIC DROP*

:cool::cool::cool::victorious:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
the photos really doesn't do those FIJI colonies any justice - they look amazing in person and they can only get better in color

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
BLURRY BIGFOOT-ESQUE SIDE PHOTOS ---

fcd42d16-5262-498b-b8ff-fd12c8a3ca71.jpg

9eb39616-13f1-4ad4-b8da-802aa71cb6ed.jpg

gotta love eggcrate to hold you down till you somehow make some space. lol

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Wow man!! Nice looking colonies!!!

thanks man, they're still cooking - need more time to get them to color up more. I do have to say the MECorals Aminos so far have lived up to the claims. might start dosing Phol's Extra but still thinking about that.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
thanks man, they're still cooking - need more time to get them to color up more. I do have to say the MECorals Aminos so far have lived up to the claims. might start dosing Phol's Extra but still thinking about that.
I've heard great things about the ME aminos. I really want to give it a try. Where did you pick it up?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've heard great things about the ME aminos. I really want to give it a try. Where did you pick it up?

from their website, i picked up the 8oz just to try it first - dosing recommendation is like 5mL per 100 gal, I started dosing at 1mL and just recently upped it by 2mL - should last awhile if i stick to those numbers. I will most likely pick up the 36oz once i run out.

Last edited: