• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2016 meeting

January 2016 meeting
Posted by kschweer
124 West ave Pitman, Nj 08071
Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:01 PM
Until: Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:05 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Actually start times have always been 1PM if I'm not mistaken. 1 to 5. Krista, this will minimize your exposure to a bunch of reef geeks. :alien:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Paul is correct. It was my first time creating an event announcement and I messed up the time and can't figure out how to fix it. Sorry about that.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Alright, so 1-5 then, thats good to know, i was planning on showing up at noon, lol.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do you need us to bring anything?

The food is going to be a hoagie tray, pasta salad, potato salad. I'll be making cupcakes (chocolate with peanut butter frosting). I'll also have soda and water. If anyone wants to bring something, it's greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What were you in need of? I can pick up some beer to bring if that works for you. Just let me know if you have a preference.

Update: due to the storm last week my daughters game was cancelled and rescheduled for Sunday, and I am their coach, I'm sorry I will not be able to make this one.

Looks Like I'll be making this for sure, plus my Fiance. I don't see a plus1 option in the RSVP. Am I missing something?