• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting Frags

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Either way, depends on how they come out of the tank. I have a couple rocks with several polyps, a few singles attached to rubble, and so on. I can just bring some with me and we can go from their if you'd like. I was thinking $5 per shroom and maybe an extra $5 or $10 if its on a rock or something like that.

I also have a mat of Long Green Star Polyps I can trim if anyone was interested. LMK

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a 3"+/- rock with 4 adults and 5+ babies - $30?

Everything else looks to be mostly singles. Maybe 4 or 5

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
UPDATE:

Anything I have listed as $_njrc means donation to NJRC or provide trade. Everything else is $ or trade.

Reserves so far:

Sorcha: Green/Purple Zoo - $10
             Green Slimmer - $5
             Purple Polyp Acro sp. (tort?) - $15

Kabal:   Magenta/Pink Milli - $10njrc or trade 
             Purple Cap  4"+/- on rock - $25              
             Orange Cap? - $5
             Birds nest - $10
             Peach Milli - $10 (don't you have one?)
             Yellow Milli - $10njrc or trade
             DeepWater Acro sp. - $10
             Microphalmia - $10njrc or trade
             Orange Zoo - $5
             Green/Purple Zoo - $10
             Gorilla Nipple - $10

CmSurfer: Purple Cap - maybe

GregW: Metallic Shrooms on Rock - $30

cam28: Green/Purple Zoos - $ size?

ReefDrumz: Orange Zoos - $ size?

Anyone have any trades?.....for sale?
Looking for Acan, Micro's, Challis, Encinos, Encrusting Monti, crazy zoo's, Acro, Millis, Digi's, etc.

Ok my first meeting as a NJRC and this is why! I want to get some healthy corals from people I know...

Ok RichT this is my wish list from you...

Peach Milli
Yellow Milli
Green Slimer
Magenta Milli...

Thanks Let me know.. I will get fragging soon.. My part of the Ocean is still growing..

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy - Did you have anything to trade? I saw lots of nice stuff in your pics on RS!

RichT.

I want one of those blades for magnet srapers. how much are they and do they come in different sizes??

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave & codfather -
When I get home I'll scope out the zoo situation. I know I don't have any loose left but we'll see if I can frag some more for the meeting. But that will be it on the zoos for now everyone.

Thanks

I know other members have zoo's. Come on guys.........step up!

i have some stuff RichT, but nothing ready for trimming yet.. I got frags from a friend that are growing out right now for myself in my frag tank.. But no trimming just yet..
Am I still able to get some of those frags?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
billyr98 said:
Am I still able to get some of those frags?

Yea Billy, I had only one of the peach frags (accidental break) but I'll see if I can find an inch or two to break off for you.

I'll update my list...... (I'm gonna need John's database if I keep this up. )

That's it on the peach milli everyone, I'll post what's remaining when I get home.

Still got a bunch of purple cap (3 or 4) that much I do know.

If there stilll available please put me down for 2 pieces Super Yellow w/Green Milli and 2 pieces of green slimer if not two of each atleast one thanks a bunch and see you there ...