• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting Frags

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to apologize and make a correction on a zoo identification. What I originally thought was "Gorilla Nipples" is actually called "Fire in the Sky". D'oh. So, for anyone that is expecting the Gorilla Nipples and wants to back out, I understand. I'll take inventory and post up what's reserved and whats available soon. I believe I have enough to cover all requested to this point (wobbegong, probably 1 each) but I thinks that's it.

ReefDrumz said:
Rich.. let's face it... You just enjoy saying "Gorilla Nipples"

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing when I read it. ;D

Who comes up with the names for these things anyway??

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've got:
pink zoos with green mouths
green polyp'd toad stool
frilly green shrooms

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure I have some someplace, I'm just not sure where. I'll see what I can find, otherwise I'll snap some tonight.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darn it Brian, You always figure me out!

;D Gorilla Nipples  ;D  ;D Gorilla Nipples  ;D  ;D Gorilla Nipples  ;D  ;D Gorilla Nipples  ;D  ;D Gorilla Nipples !!!!!!!!  ;D                                                                 :p

Rich,
If you still have some left, I would like a Green Slimer, a Pink Milli and a Purple Cap. Also, when it grows, a frag of the unidentified acro from GregW, you promised to identify.

Thanks
Eric

ill have this if any one intrested thanks , and the last one is a shot from where is coming from , and i have other stuff

Ralph
100_3748.jpg

100_3723.jpg

100_3729.jpg

000_0954.jpg

100_3199.jpg

000_0960.jpg

Just gauing intrested i can get RBTA'S there about 3 to 4 inch when open if not a little more , there tank raise i dont have a picture yet but i can get one lmk if any one is intrested thanks

Ralph

RBTA for sale $50 each lmk thanks
here are some pictures there tank raised and open from 3 to4 , if you want a bigger one is more thanks for looking lmk

Ralph

100_3822.jpg

100_3818.jpg

100_3824.jpg

First this is my friends tank , my house is to small for me to have another tank , and my wife would probably divorce me ::)
is a nice RBTA tank is a 125 or 120 5 ft long the yellow tang is been there 4 years and swims all around it and the clorki is a hugeeee mean one maybe some day ill have one

Ralph

malulu

NJRC Member
holly smoke!!!  just saw these RBTAsssssssssssss!!!    my gosh!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

so cool !!!  Jerry, are you going to do the same??

wobbegong said:
If there stilll available please put me down for 2 pieces Super Yellow w/Green Milli and 2 pieces of green slimer if not two of each atleast one  thanks a bunch and see you there ...
(wobbegong, probably 1 each) 1 piece of each is great Rich ! Thanks

Hey

I'm looking for some Zoas, but I don't think I can make the meeting, work. What are you asking per frag, and can I get them another day.

edwin