• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jgraz's 90g

Stand finished.
I forgot how heavy these things get when they are built with 2x4's. Plus I skinned with 3/4" oak ply.
001b945111c78ff8812d5c225fc994db.jpg
8ce994fb507cc6ea4fa93905df601382.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Amazing work! I love the clean look of the black exterior with white interior. The trim pieces came out great, the attention to deal is top notch.

Dude amazing. Tale of the tank!!!!! How did you get that awesome paint finish.

Did you use poly? Spray gun.

Details
Thanks brother
Just used Satin Black Polyshades. Nothing special. I was a bit disappointed with the results, but it looks great in pics.

Amazing work! I love the clean look of the black exterior with white interior. The trim pieces came out great, the attention to deal is top notch.

Thank you, the pics dont shaw the flaws which is good haha.

There are a couple of places that could have come better though. Black really hides a lot.

Looking great so far. When it’s up and running I may have some colorful sticks that you want to throw in there [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manifold done
Thinking about picking up a can of Krylon and painting it black. Not sure yet. There will be about a 4inch piece below the water line and nobody sells black PVC around here.

I read that the Krylon Fusion is fine below waterline though, with numerous threads showing success.
8253e1f1e0fcb273aef2f305aa66894b.jpg
f22b4234c5377adcfe1aa0e394c4b4be.jpg

Manifold done
Thinking about picking up a can of Krylon and painting it black. Not sure yet. There will be about a 4inch piece below the water line and nobody sells black PVC around here.

I read that the Krylon Fusion is fine below waterline though, with numerous threads showing success.
8253e1f1e0fcb273aef2f305aa66894b.jpg
f22b4234c5377adcfe1aa0e394c4b4be.jpg

Build is coming out very nice John, are you still coming to work in Elizabeth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk