• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jimroth's Big Ol' Tank

Got a really bright Red Bubble Tip anemone from a member, and that's doing very well. Mark Watney the clownfish hasn't figured it yet. Also added an Aussie Meat Coral. I hate that name but it's easier than typing Acanthophyllia deshayesiana! One of those things I could never have with my big angelfish. Sea Level had some frags of a supposedly fast-growing green A. Florida, so I picked up one of those too. A 4" frag for $40 is a fair deal. Also added purple sea urchin and three more emerald crabs. They have a good batch, you can see them eating the bubble algae.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Silly question but is there a list of shortcuts for the emojis y’all use?

Above the typing box here you see all the letter (BIU) follow them across until you see the smiley face and then click on that. If will pull up the emoji list.:watermelon::wink::eagerness::cop: