• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2007 Meeting- Sunday July 29 (Washington)

Arvind said:
Btw, the word Yuengling is conspicuous by its absence in this thread. Is it ok to bring some or is this going to be a dry meeting?

OMG dry and meeting in the same sentence is like copper in a reef tank it just doesn't work ;D ;D

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Phyl said:
Comments are updated manually from the back end. Old registrations can't be updated from the front end due to the upgrade. I heard this little voice last night saying "Just wait until after Stan's meeting to do the upgrade..." and I wouldn't listen to him. I'm sure he's singing choruses of "I told you so" in his head.

Thanks for your patience!

i never listen to that voice i always just upgrade

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Stan, you must have bookmarked the old RSVP. The current one is HERE.

Thanks, Ed. The voice is still laughing at me this morning.

man you guys better bring your appetitie, there is a pile of food being cooked!!! :eek: meatballs, sausage and peppers, scalloped potatoes, kilbasa and kraut, Huge hoagie, etc. etc. No one leaves until its all gone! I got some beer and soda but we may have to make a beer run if know one brings any.