• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting frags..

Pls post your july frags FS/ FT. I will keep updating this thread for the one's I need to sell but for now here is it is

This for 20.00 over 20 polyps

forsale2.jpg

This one is very pretty orange mouth with blue body and green skirt.

I will have 3 frags of this with 10 polyps for 15 each..

6107015.jpg

I want some, but we can't make it to that meeting. Is there ANY way someone from Central/South could/would pick some up for me? I'd be forever in their debt and offer free Kenya trees. (<-- joke)

---
Wendy

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JerseyWendy said:
I want some, but we can't make it to that meeting. Is there ANY way someone from Central/South could/would pick some up for me? I'd be forever in their debt and offer free Kenya trees. (<-- joke)

---
Wendy

We can pick up whatever you need Wendy.

OMG - I hope you won't regret telling me that, John. ;D

Thank you SO much for the offer. I'll be keeping you up on it, and pay you ahead of time.

Now I'm doing the happy dance.

---
Wendy

Gabe - I will see if I can frag another one unfortunately I only did one frag.. the 2nd one I got it

Wendy - Only pic 2 are available if you want one pls let me know

John - Thanks for the help..

NOTE: I will have more zoas but have to frag em and will post as soon as I can.. thanks

steve

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm looking for millis. Pink, blue, peach & green. I lost my collection a while back and finally think I'm ready to replace it.

Rich, I would also like a piece of your microthalma, if you still have some extra.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl, I lost all but a little frag of the microthalma. It's growing quite well now. Maybe I'll be able to break off a branch for you at the August meeting. HTH

Steve Since Kabal(Gabe) gave me a ride to the meeting he wouldn't take gas money I'll cover one of the frags that he wants.

Pmac- 1st pic
Gabe - 2nd Pic
Wendy - 2nd Pic
Kathy - Ora Tort

Available 2 more torts

Not the actual frag( old pic)
Kiwi lime 4 polyps - 20.00

kiwi.jpg

Pnoy Royal true Orange 25.00 WYSIWYG

TrueOrange.jpg

This pic is not the actual pic ( sold this already but gives u the idea of what it looks like )
Purple Death 2 polyps - 45.00 (sells online/RC for 25-60.00 a polyp )

025-1.jpg

True Armor of God - 5-6 polyps 45.00 WYSIWYG

018.jpg

NOTE : Taken with 150w 10k with flash with PC Supplementation

Steve

I have 2 frags of this for 25.00 each 1" Its Yellowish green with Blue polyp.. I think its Tubs B-nest .. Pics under Macro shot Actinics. Very nice B-nest, fast grower :D

011-1.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl, I can frag a piece of of my microphalma for ya... It's from Rich's colony.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Brian! Lemme know how much. If you can snap it in the morning and bring it tomorrow that would be great! :)