• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting frags..

Well I got up to Pnoyreefers house tonight to get some of his Purple Deaths and I left with them, and 5 other frags. Pnoyreefer has a lot of great corals of all different types and a great tank on top of that. It was definately worth the trip up there and you will not be disappointed if you trade or buy from him.

I would definately buy from him again and probably will.

Thanks a lot for everything.

Chris

cmondo said:
Well I got up to Pnoyreefers house tonight to get some of his Purple Deaths and I left with them, and 5 other frags. Pnoyreefer has a lot of great corals of all different types and a great tank on top of that. It was definately worth the trip up there and you will not be disappointed if you trade or buy from him.

I would definately buy from him again and probably will.

Thanks a lot for everything.

Chris

Thank you so much for the kind words.. hope they grow well in your tank ...

Hey Steve, I'll take a frag of these too. You can add that to the Blue Tort, I'll take them Sunday at the meeting. Thanks! :)

pnoyreefer said:
also will have this I made 3 frags of this for 10.00 6-7 polyps

005-4.jpg

ok I just trimmed some sps so here it goes

Purple polyp Nasuta ( very nice ) higher light the body will turn cream . I have 2 mini colony attached to my Overflow and it turn cream body with purple polyps..

026-2.jpg

Close up

014-5.jpg

Le Rainbow monti ( just fragged 10 mins ago )

Mother colony

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/mott768/steve1.jpg[img]

WYSIWYG 35.00 each

With Flash

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/pnoyreefer/027-3.jpg

Actinics

028-1.jpg

thanks

Steve, could you repost the picture of the mother colony of the rainbow montipora? Also, how much are you asking for a frag of that one? ;D

---
Wendy

Oh man!

You know I want this.. Just not ready yet. :( Tank has only been online for 7 days today and with my silicates issue I am not sure it is the proper place yet. If at all possible don't sell it all cause I would like some later on when I can put them in my tank. Maybe a couple more weeks. Thanks mate!

You have time for a call now? Just curious I want to discuss Sunday with you.

sinkingbeach said:
pnoyreefer said:
Birdsnest both spoken for I got you gabe the other one is thru PM :)

Francis -Got it are you going to be in this months meeting? thanks

1 more Tort available.. more corals to be posted thanks

Thanks
steve

Steve I'm working on coming, ;D ::)I need to free up my morning that day, so I can make the 3 give or take hour trip up there. I will let you know the Friday before the meeting.

Steve I'll be there, bring those frags ;D

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting. I had an emergency situation come up with one of my dogs. I have to stay home and monitor her condition.

Mike

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear. I hope your dog improves throughout the day. Good luck, Mike.

pnoyreefer said:
This one is very pretty orange mouth with blue body and green skirt.

I will have 3 frags of this with 10 polyps for 15 each..

6107015.jpg

Steve, Phyl and John will pick that one up for me. ;D Thanks so much.

---
Wendy