• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting - Saturday July 29th 12pm

NJRC's July meeting - Saturday July 29th around 12pm

The Flint's house:
105 University Ave.
Metuchen NJ, 08840

I am central to most major thoroughfares.
Here's my google map to help with your trip planning:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=105+University+Ave.,+Metuchen,+NJ&ie=UTF8&om=1

I will have the grill fired up; with burgers, hotdogs, soda and beer. Bring your own suds if you are particular about the brand. Any side dishes or additional entree's will be appreciated.

Frag swapping is encouraged. If you have a demo you would like to give, pipe up...

RSVP would be appreciated to help me get a handle on how much food/drink to buy.
Please let me know how many adults/children you'll be bringing along when you RSVP.

Thanks!

~dan

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be there, not sure about Deb this time..
No clam dip either...unless I make it, and no one wants that!

Anybody from south Jersey going? I would be coming from around A/c and could give a ride or take one depending on your preferences ;D Let me know.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tell her we're throwing her a surprise party!

How many birthdays does she get a year anyway?!

luz gets 4 B-days a year :)
i dont argue with her i just keep her happy :)

Being a supportive spouse can be both a rewarding and a difficult role. Although the dictionary definition is quite clear, living out being supportive in your marriage isn't always so well defined. For most couples the most important aspect of being supportive is being a loving presence in your spouse's life.

Here's how it seems to be shaping up so far...

Attending:
Jcurry@wesketch
ReefDrumz
ReeferNets
Phyl (4 total)
malulu
thetiler
steve68
camz28
emanaresi
blange3
MCWarhammer
Ed

Possible:
NEWSALT
RichT
Marcelog

If anyone wants to start a fragswap offer/trade please feel free!
I have alot of zoos I'm willing to frag trade.